Saturday, September 08, 2007

Worsht

Saturday evenings might be the worst thing ever invented for guys like me. I mean, its not like Friday evening or Sunday evening. Friday evening you have the entire weekend to look forward to and lots of time to decide upon which movie(s) to watch. Sunday evenings are ok as you suddenly realize you have a pile of assignments to submit on Monday. Its not the best but still its not as bad as Saturday.

For most people of my age around the world Saturday evenings must be THE thing. Pubs to visit, dates with Gf/Bf and what not. For me, I wake up in the evening after having slept too much with a bloody headache and a growling tummy. I go to mess and my life hits a new low. You feel sick after grub and then you realize you have lots of work to do and an exam coming up but then there is Sunday.

Saturday evening is also that time of the week when you feel like doing nothing and to add to the misery, Manchester United is not even playing this weekend.

Worsht.

P.S Arbit Post written while feeling pained.

3 comments:

SpankMac said...

:D I actually used to look forward to Saturday night dinners at the mess! (used to. not anymore.)

മൂര്‍ത്തി said...

Oh..vij..why r u not continuing writing? this piece is good..

bharath said...

well

the OAT used to take care of this problem while i was freshie. not anymore :(