Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bliss

There are times in your life when you feel elated by the smallest of things. Today was such a day. I had gone out shopping with my sister and on the way back she said she'll drop me at my hostel. Suddenly inside the campus i told to her to stop and told her i'll drive. Oh man what a drive it was!! The insti roads you feel are tailormade for people to speed on a chilly night.

I am still kind of high after that drive. It even gave me an idea- that i could apply for permission to drive a vehicle from the dean citing my injured leg as reason.

3 comments:

Makam said...

lol...shall i take the pleasure of injuring your other leg too? :P

Shruti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shruti said...

Totally agree with you Vijay!

Had a similar thing happening to me last year!